Strawberry Lemonade Sangria
Featuring White Zinfandel
Summer brings relaxed afternoons on the patio, lemonade in hand. Spruce up your favorite summer staple by adding our lovely Barefoot Moscato alongside fresh strawberries and refreshing mint for a fun twist on a classic.
- 3 ounces Barefoot Moscato
- 1 ounce Orange Liqueur
- 2 ounces lemonade
- 2 ounces lemon lime soda
- ½ lemon (Squeezed)
- 2 slices lemon (quartered into 8 pieces)
- 1 sliced strawberry
- Mint garnish
- Grab a hurricane glass and fill it 2/3 full of ice.
- Layer the ingredients in the order listed above, leaving about an inch at the top of your cup.
- Add a tall straw, garnish with mint, head out to the patio and crank up the tunes. Toe-tally perfect!