BBQ Chicken à la Moscato
An easy BBQ chicken recipe that’s perfect for outdoor get-togethers with friends and family!
- 8 chicken breasts (or, if preferred, any combo of breasts; thighs; drumsticks)
- ½ bottle (750mL) Barefoot Moscato
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- Marinate chicken in 1/2 bottle of Moscato for 8 hours.
- Melt one stick of butter in saucepan and add paprika and garlic salt.
- Grill should be hot but on a low setting. Grill chicken for approximately 20 minutes taking care to turn it every 5 minutes or so.
- Begin basting chicken and and continue to turn it until sauce is finished or for approximately another 20 minutes.
- Viola! Serve with your favorite grilled vegetables and rice and, of course, the remaining Barefoot Moscato!